Sunday 19 December 2010

Yes.

I often think to myself, "What the fuck am I doing?"
But then I realise, I'm just living.
I think people forget to do that sometimes.
They get caught up with so many problems and dilemmas of such little significance that they forget to live life and just live through their problems and failures instead of their hopes and dreams.

"I could make myself go crazy crying over times I've chased my broken dreams,
but what is life without a dream and even I know dreams can still come true."

Life's what you make it right?

May as well make it full of things that you can look back at and say, "I'm glad I did that".

Well, this is positive!

1 comment:

  1. "go forward, move ahead..."

    yes, go have fun, do what you like, partake, enjoy!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete