Saturday 22 January 2011

Hypocrite.


A while ago I posted this:

"...I'm just living.
I think people forget to do that sometimes.
They get caught up with so many problems and dilemmas of such little significance that they forget to live life and just live through their problems and failures instead of their hopes and dreams."

I don't know how it happened, but I have begun to do exactly that, I've been caught up by all these problems of little or no significance.
Seems I lost a few parts of my soul without even realising it.

Almost lost myself for a bit there.

Time to get me back.

2 comments:

  1. no soul lose allowed. take a bath, a nap, spoil yourself, go eat a cupcake, do a whacky dance, and get back to default self. sending you good juju.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how you doing? get up and move if you are feeling down. a physical act helps switch up a mood. be yourself. move forward. :)

    ReplyDelete